Sooo happy to be home
and I’ll be teaching my first official class tomorrow morning at 8:30!! I’m so nervous, but excited!
My teacher training experience in a nutshell:
- I met some of the most amazing people, and I will always stay in touch with them!
- I did a minimum of 3 hours of yoga a day! We did LOOOOAAADSS of yoga, good thing I love it!
- When we weren’t doing yoga we were either sleeping or reading 50 Shades of Grey (every yogi should read it, it should definitely be part of the curriculum!)
- 5 of us out of 8 stayed at this lovely woman’s house. She happened to also be certified and teach yoga out of her basement! So it was a lot like summer camp! Aaaand when we got home we could go into her little studio and mess around with poses and even try out partner yoga.
- I learned sooo much and I’m 99.999 % confident in my teaching abilities!
- Overall, it was amazing! If yoga is your passion, I would strongly recommend it!